Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Two Weeks Left



This is the first post of my posts during my time in Korea. I just spent the day at work, but during my hour lunch break, I drove out to the Post Office and sent my Passport, my D-2 visa application, my acceptance letter to Ulsan, my proof of scholarship income, my TaLK Contract and the letter from PSU explaining my enrollment in the program to the Korean Consulate in Seattle. Everything is out of my hands now, but it's winding down.

So, that's about it. I still have to buy the last of my supplies, but I'm pretty much ready to leave. Myself and the others have been communicating about how to get to SeaTac and when we'll meet up, but it looks as though we will all be leaving separately. Meh, I guess that's the way it goes.

Anyway, right on

No comments: